We love Harem Pants - take a look!
If you have skepticisms about this trend, let them all fall away. I too was skeptical of their pajama like appearance, but I'm completely obsessed now. If you need a list of reasons to embrace the harem pant, let me indulge you with some of my favorites.
1. Numerous patterns and styles to mix and match.
2. They're interesting without looking like they try too hard. (Thats basically the dream)
3. Versatility. They will go well with t-shirts, tank tops, flowy camis, flats, heels, sandals, wedges, the list goes on.
4. COMFORTABLE. I know I keep driving this point, but it's like pockets in dresses, you just can't get over it. There's a reason this trend derives from dancer wear.
5. They accentuate all body types. They look good on all shapes and sizes.
|(Photo: Dana from culturedblog.com)|
There are more than enough resigns to invest in a pair of the coolest hot trend in pants. Now, excuse me while I buy 23 new pairs of theses babies.
Harem pants, more lovingly referred to as soft pants, are the greatest thing since the wedged heel. The soft pant is to trousers what wedges are to stilettos. A very stylish, more comfortable, summer version of the classic staple.
Old Navy: Woman's Patterned Soft Pants $32.94http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?vid=1&pid=478896002
SUZY Black & White Printed Soft Pant $26.00http://suzyshier.com/0114-46800800-black-white-printed-soft-pant.html
HaremPants.com: Elephant Stamps Women's Slim Cut Harem Pants Black $22.00http://www.harempants.com/collections/slim-cut/products/elephant-stamps-womens-slim-cut-harem-pants-black
City Chic: Geometric Harem Pant: $10.00
Old Navy: Soft Pants for Baby $11.99